Wake up early
WHY? So many benefits come when you wake up early. I am far from a morning person but I got in the habit to wake up at a decent time and start my day with hot lemon water, a workout and a podcast. When you exercise in the morning, you’re less likely to have an excuse. Plus, you’ll find that your morning workout will keep you energized all day long. Starting your day early improves your concentration. In addition to being able to focus on goals and task lists without being interrupted by family members or coworkers, getting up early means that by the time you get to work or school, you’ve had hours to properly acclimate yourself to the day. Most successful people report that they’re up at 5 am, or even earlier. Early risers tend to be more productive for a variety of reasons, including:
· Having more time to focus on important tasks while the rest of the world is asleep.
· Brains tend to be most alert in the morning. If you’re able to focus without interruptions early in the day, you’ll get more done.
· You tend to make better decisions and think more clearly in the morning than in the afternoon and evening. Setting your goals first thing will help you achieve them.
· If you can manage to get out of bed early, you’ll find that you have more energy throughout the day.
Reading ten pages of a book
· Mental Stimulation
· Stress Reduction
· Vocabulary Expansion
· Memory Improvement
· Stronger Analytical Thinking Skills
· Improved Focus and Concentration
· Better Writing Skills
Check out my amazon page for my favourite reads! https://www.amazon.ca/shop/natural_lash
Saying 5 things are grateful for
Expressing appreciation and being thankful can reduce depression, lower blood pressure, increase energy and happiness, and even prolong your life! Gratitude also increases the feel-good neurotransmitters dopamine and serotonin and helps you deflect those negative thoughts.
Drinking water lemon water
Here are seven ways your body may benefit from lemon water.
· It promotes hydration
· It's a good source of vitamin C
· It supports weight loss
· It improves your skin quality
· It aids digestion
· It freshens breath
· It helps prevent kidney stones
Moving your body while listening to your boss playlist
Benefits of being active:
· Reduce your risk of a heart attack
· Manage your weight better
· Have a lower blood cholesterol level
· Lower the risk of type 2 diabetes and some cancers
· Have lower blood pressure
· Have stronger bones, muscles and joints and lower risk of developing osteoporosis
Identify your top 3 profit generating task on your to do list
Tips to Make Today the Day You Finish Your To-Do List
· Clear your schedule. It's amazing how much you can accomplish if you give yourself a large chunk of time
· Collect your to-do list
· Know the end
· Put hard tasks first
· Isolate yourself
· Set your rest breaks
Listen to podcasts
Reasons Listening To Podcasts Will Benefit You
· They're free entertainment. Podcasts are by and large offered for free
· You can listen to them anywhere
· They're usually conversations instead of stories
· They're perfect for mindless chores
· You can learn about a subject, an industry, etc
What is the main purpose of meditation? Meditation may be used with the aim of reducing stress, anxiety, depression, and pain, and increasing peace, perception, self-concept, and well-being. Meditation is under research to define its possible health (psychological, neurological, and cardiovascular) and other effects.
Check out this link for 7 ways meditation can actually change the brain!
My favourite meditate app is called "Lets Meditate"
When life gets tough remember you are tougher!