Vitamin C is an antioxidant, meaning it protects skin cells from damaging free radicals caused by UV exposure. It also inhibits melanin production in the skin, which helps to lighten hyperpigmentation and brown spots, even out skin tone, and enhance skin radiance.
Why you should add vitamin C serum to your routine.
1) It is safe for most skin types
2) Its hydrating
3) Its brightening
4) It helps reduce redness and even out your skin tone
5) It helps reduce hyperpigmentation
6) It reduces the appearance of under eye circles
7) It promootes collagen prodcuion
8) It may help prevent skin sagging
9) It potects aganist sun damage
10) Helps boost wound hesling
What is Collagen?
Taking collagen is associated with a number of health benefits and very few known risks. To start, it may improve skin health by reducing wrinkles and dryness. They may also help increase muscle mass, prevent bone loss, and relieve joint pain.
1) Can improve skin health Collagen is a major component of your skin. It plays a role in strengthening skin, plus may benefit elasticity and hydration. As you age, your body produces less collagen, leading to dry skin and the formation of wrinkles.
2) Helps relieve join pain Collagen helps maintain the integrity of your cartilage, which is the rubber-like tissue that protects your joints. 3) Could prevent one loss
Your bones are made mostly of collagen, which gives them structure and helps keep them strong
4) Could boost muscle mass Between 1–10% of muscle tissue is composed of collagen. This protein is necessary to keep your muscles strong and functioning properly
5) Promotes heart health Researchers have theorized that taking collagen supplements may help reduce the risk of heart-related conditions.
6) Other health benefits Collagen supplements may have other health benefits, but these have not been studied extensively.
Hair and nails. Taking collagen may increase the strength of your nails by preventing brittleness. Additionally, it may stimulate your hair and nails to grow longer
Gut health. Although there is no scientific evidence to support this claim, some health practitioners promote the use of collagen supplements to treat intestinal permeability, or leaky gut syndrome.
Brain health. No studies have examined the role of collagen supplements in brain health. However, some people claim they improve mood and reduce symptoms of anxiety.
Weight loss. Some believe that taking collagen supplements may promote weight loss and a faster metabolism. There have not been any studies to support these claims.
SHOP ON AMAZON